Annotated Bibliography Writing Services: Offenses and Punishment-Analyze Papachristou v. City of Jacksonville. As a public administrator, explain whether there should be a higher concern for public safety or for individual rights. Support your position with examples or evidence.
Offenses and Punishment
Please respond to the following:
- Explain with examples how the Eighth Amendment restricts the government’s authority to make something a crime.
- Analyze Papachristou v. City of Jacksonville. As a public administrator, explain whether there should be a higher concern for public safety or for individual rights. Support your position with examples or evidence.
2nd discussion question
Procedures and Prosecution.” Please respond to the following:
- Evaluate United States v. Agurs. Another very important public policy issue is an appreciation for the difference between obtaining a high conviction rate or being perceived as “tough on crime,” and seeking justice. Debate your position on the death penalty regarding whether it is used for justice or for other purposes. Support your position with examples or evidence.
- In the text, it states that “the (Supreme) Court has agreed that the death penalty can be constitutionally sustained only if its imposition is consistent with ‘evolving standards of decency’.” With so many juveniles committing heinous crimes, take a position and debate as a public administrator on whether you think the death penalty should be allowed for juveniles? Use the e-Activity case as a reference for discussion.
Assignment 3: Constitutional Rights
Research, review and analyze Korb v. Raytheon, 707 F.Supp. 63 (D.Mass. 1989). Based on your research and the case, write a 5-6 page paper in which you:
- Analyze and evaluate each case independently by providing the following (about two paragraphs per case):
- Facts of the case
- Analyze and explain the challenges with freedom of speech.
- Analyze and explain any challenges with freedom of information.
- Analyze and explain any challenges with employment law.
- Analyze and discuss the public perceptions of Raytheon and its influence with the Department of Defense.
- Analyze and discuss any fraud or misrepresentation on either side of the case.
- Provide at least four (4) additional court cases that support your analysis.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|