Annotated Bibliography Writing Services: · Is the hazard likely to affect many or a few people? Are there specific vulnerable populations of concern? Are injuries or deaths likely to result from the event?
List five hazards (at least one of which must be human-caused – can be accidental or intentional) that could affect the county in which you live based on a credible published source (such as a local or state hazard analysis, emergency operations plan, etc). Use APA Style for in-text reference citations and reference list. Remember: we are talking about hazards (e.g., tornadoes generally) — not a specific occurrence of a hazard (e.g., 1996 Lexington County tornado).
Select one of the hazards you listed and explain the risk it poses to your community by addressing the following points:
· Describe the characteristics of the hazard and how it would affect the community.
· How often might such an event occur?
· What would be the location of the hazard and the area that it would affect?
· How long would the hazardous event last? It there a seasonal or other pattern?
· How much advance notice of the event is likely? Can warnings be issued before the event?
· Is the hazard likely to affect many or a few people? Are there specific vulnerable populations of concern? Are injuries or deaths likely to result from the event?
· What kinds of property damage might occur?
· What would be the likely impacts on the local economy?
· Name one step or measure the community could take to reduce damage or human health impacts from the hazard.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|