Easy Writing Services-Fair-Minded Qualities
After reading about each of the qualities needed to be a fair-minded thinker, pick one quality you feel you possess and describe how you fulfill this quality.
Select two qualities that you feel you need to develop or improve upon, how you might go about improving/developing these qualities, and what obstacles you might face in improving/developing these qualities (steps one through four of the decision making process).
Next, use the following process listed below to develop your plan of action. Construct a detailed plan for developing or improving the qualities you have chosen (step five of the decision making process).
Decision Making Process
- Step One: As clearly as possible, define the decision you are faced with.
- StepTwo: Consider each possible choice you have for resolving the issue.
- Step Three: Gather as much relevant information as time allows, and identify the pros and cons of each of the choices you have to solve your issue.
- Step Four: Based on your list of pros and cons, choose the best method for resolving the issue.
- Step Five: Construct a plan of action to implement your method (be sure to leave yourself enough flexibility to make adjustments as necessary).
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|