Annotated Bibliography Writing Services: Recycling, energy alternatives, carpooling, and consuming less are examples of sustainable approaches and solutions.
In today’s complex global economy and with the added demands created by increased population growth, it seems that the world community is in desperate need for sustainable solutions to our environmental issues. Since environmental degradation affects economic opportunities and reduces health standards, we must take an active role in creating and implementing sustainable solutions, placing sustainable development at the center of economic, environmental, and social goals. Recycling, energy alternatives, carpooling, and consuming less are examples of sustainable approaches and solutions.
For your course project, research one or more consumer products that are unsustainable for at least one of the reasons below:
- It is adding to the pollution of the environment.
- Its environmental cost outweighs its social and economic benefits.
- It needs modification in the design: size, shape, shipping methods, or material used for shipping the product.
- The product has been scientifically proven to be a hazard to humans and the environment.
- Lacks guidance on proper disposal after usage or has no indication on its effects on living systems in the environment.
Your product(s) of choice must be appropriately studied and researched through visiting the university library, your local library, or credible Internet sites.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|