Assume that your supervisor has appointed you to lead a committee tasked with providing a research-based proposal for integrating emerging technologies into an educational need for your organization (i.e., K12, higher education, corporate or military training). You will develop the plan in stages, which will culminate in a final project that is due in Week 10. Keep in mind that the proposal must be focused on education or training with an emphasis on new technologies. You will need to include a sample outline of how these technologies will be applied in your institution.
Part A: Presentation
Provide a slide presentation in which you:
Present the final project you proposed by using a presentation software tool of your choosing except PowerPoint, with at least fifteen (15) main topics/points in your presentation.
- Include a title slide/screen and references section. (These two slides/screens are not part of the 15 main topics/points requirement.)
- Provide coherent, clear, organized, and substantive content that can be easily understood by the audience.
- Include one point outlining the cost(s) of the technologies and what your organization would need to support them (i.e. additional servers, training for faculty, etc.).
- In addition to the presentation, create an infographic*, or flowchart to summarize your presentation. This should be something that can be displayed where members of your organization can get an overview of the new technologies being implemented.
- Provide at least five (5) peer-reviewed references, published in the last three (3) years.
- Provide audio narration of the presentation as if you were delivering the speech. (If you do not have access to a microphone, then provide detailed speaker notes with your presentation.)
- Provide a link to the two (2) productivity / technology tool(s) you chose to demonstrate the application of the tool into a lesson or training.
- Provide a brief demonstration or explanation of how these tools will be utilized by your organization. (For example, if you are using a form of social media explain how your organization might use that technology to keep students or faculty informed about events, changes, closings, etc.)
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|