Construct a ten to thirty (10-30) page business plan. Note: Twenty (20) pages are sufficient for most businesses.
- Write a one to three (1–3) page executive summary for your business plan, in which you justify:
- A clear and concise business concept.
- A thoroughly planned business concept.
- A capable management structure.
- A clear-cut market need.
- Significant competitive advantages for your business.
- Realistic financial projections.
- That investors have an excellent chance to make money.
- A realistic and developed exit plan.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|