News Article Review 3 Instructions
Evaluate current ethical issues and decisions affecting the field of education; choose a news article that address either a situation in which biblical and ethical principles were breached or highlighted by the media.
Your essay must be brief (1-page, double-spaced). Format the essay and citation in current APA format and include a title page and reference page at the end of the essay with the complete citation of the article (including the publication date). If possible, include the actual article either by pasting it at the end of the document or by providing a link.
Your essays must be critical reviews of the article; once you have briefly summarized the article, your review must focus on your own opinion regarding the article. Adhere to all of the specific guidelines described below.
News Article Selection Guidelines
The articles or news stories that you choose must:
- Be found in a newspaper, a news program, or another reputable news source
- Be published within the last month
- Be clearly related to the field of education
- Clearly address biblical and/or ethical issues
In the essay:
- Summarize the article in order to demonstrate your comprehension of the content.
- Identify key elements discussed in the article and relate those elements to concepts from the course.
- Discuss whether the situation described in the article implements any of the concepts discussed in the course or if there are possible ways that concepts from the course could be implemented.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|