Get Case Study Assignment Help-CASE 2-7 McDonald’s and Obesity
1. How should McDonald’s respond when ads promoting
healthy lifestyles featuring Ronald McDonald are equated
with Joe Camel and cigarette ads? Should McDonald’s
eliminate Ronald McDonald in its ads?
2. Discuss the merits of the law proposed by France that would
require fast-food companies either to add a health message
to commercials or pay a 1.5 percent tax on their ad budgets.
Propose a strategy for McDonald’s to pay the tax or add
health messages, and defend your recommendation.
3. If there is no evidence that obesity rates fall in those countries
that ban food advertising to children, why bother?
4. The broad issue facing McDonald’s U.K. is the current
attitude toward rising obesity. The company seems to have
tried many different approaches to deal with the problem,
but the problem persists. List all the problems facing
McDonald’s and critique its various approaches to solve
5. Based on your response to Question 4, recommend both
a short-range and long-range plan for McDonald’s to
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|