Cheap Homework Help- Common Application & Network Attacks: Have you had any experience with either common application or common network attacks?
- Common Application & Network Attacks
- Have you had any experience with either common application or common network attacks?
- If so, would the attack have been preventable? Why or why not?
- If not, what precautions can you take to avoid experiencing these types of attacks?
Write a one-page paper to summarize your thoughts.
- Complete Case Study 5-6 on page 230 of the Ciampa text
Like Magic is a national repair shop that specializes in repairing minor car door “dings,” windshield repair, interior fabric repair, and scratch repair. Like Magic allows customers to file a claim through a smartphone app and its website. Recently, however, Like Magic was the victim of an SQL injection attack that resulted in customer account information and credit card numbers being stolen. Several security personnel were fired due to this breach. The vice president of Like Magic is adamant that this will never happen again to them, and has contacted LPSC to help provide training to the technology staff to prevent further attacks.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation for Like Magic about cross-site attacks, injection attacks, hijacking, and DoS attacks, explaining what they are, how they occur, and what defenses can be set up to prevent them. Your presentation should contain 8 to 10 slides.
- After the presentation Like Magic asks LPSC to address other weaknesses in their system. You have been placed on the team to examine potential networking-based attacks. One of your tasks is to create a report for a presentation; you are asked to write a one-page narrative providing an overview of the different types of networking-based attacks of interception and poisoning.
- Complete Case Study 6-5 on page 279 of the Ciampa text
Blue Ridge Real Estate is a statewide residential and commercial real estate company. Because the company was the victim of several recent attacks, Blue Ridge wants to completely change its network infrastructure. Currently the company has a small IT staff, so they have contracted with LPSC to make recommendations and install the new equipment. First, however, they have asked LPSC to give a presentation to their executive staff about network security.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation for the executive staff about network security. Include what it is, why it is important, and how it can be achieved using network devices, technologies, and design elements. Because the staff does not have an IT background, the presentation cannot be too technical in nature. Your presentation should contain at least 10 slides.
- Blue Ridge has been working with LPSC and is debating if they should use UTM network security appliances or separate devices (firewall, Internet content filters, NIDS, etc.). Because they appreciated your first presentation, they want your opinion on this subject. Create a memo that outlines the advantages and disadvantages of each approach, and give your recommendation.
- Complete Case Project 7-6 on pate 318 of the Ciampa text
Performance Engineered Lubricants (PEL) is a regional petroleum manufacturing and distribution company. PEL is interested in moving to cloud computing, and they have contracted with BPSC to make recommendations.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation for PEL regarding cloud computing. Include a definition of cloud computing, how it can be used, and why it is important. Your presentation should contain at least 10 slides.
- PEL is enthusiastic about cloud computing, but is unsure about whether SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS would be best for them. They have multiple customized software applications for the blending of different petroleum products. Create a memo that outlines the advantages and disadvantages of each approach, and give your recommendation.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|