Coursework Help- How much did DBX want to raise in going public? What was the valuation for DBX in 2014 when it first raised money from large investors?
Current Events: Dropbox (DBX) went public in March of this year. Do some research and answer the following 10 questions (two pages – worth 5pts total). Review this articles as part of your research
- What was the valuation for DBX in 2014 when it first raised money from large investors?
- Why was the value of the business slashed by 50% in 2015?
- How much did DBX want to raise in going public?
- Name two investment banks that were among the top underwriters for the IPO.
- According to the filings with the SEC, what were DBX’s revenues last year (2017) and what was their net loss?
- How many shares did DBX list under the IPO and at what price?
- What price did DBX open for on its first day of trading on the NASDAQ?
- Did DBX raise more or less than the amount of money they intended to in #6? How much more/less?
- Do you think DBX going public was a good idea for the company?
- If you purchased 100 shares at $29 per share when DBX went public, what would those shares be worth today? How much money did you make/lose?
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|