Term Paper Help- The student is to choose an incident that occurred during the clinical day
Becoming an expert in nursing requires one to “return to” an incident or event (positive or negative) and reflect on the reasoning behind the decision-making. Through critical reflection, nurses become aware of their personal beliefs, feelings and knowledge that influence their actions.
The student is to choose an incident that occurred during the clinical day. The issue can be focused on the patient’s pathophysiology, education needs, psychosocial needs, socioeconomic conditions, or cultural/religious concerns. It can be an incident like a code blue, a procedure such as a dressing change, an interaction (positive or negative) with a family or staff member.
- Paragraph 1: Describe the scenario.
- Paragraph 2: What is the issue?
- Paragraph 3: What does the evidence-based literature show?
- Paragraph 4: How does the evidence-based literature relate to my position as a nursing student?
- This assignment is not a “diary” of events. Rather, the goal is to move away from superficial examination of interactions. Students will find the following questions helpful in framing their reflection.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|